New charities never show up on my day-to-day radar. If they did early on, say, when they were born, I would pick up those with interesting names, find out who set them up and why, and look to provide them with questions, suggestions, idea and support.
How I made it
- Setup a new Twitter account.
- Go to OpenCharities.org
- Right click the RSS Feed and get the address.
- Go to Google.com and search for “rss to twitter”
- Click the first link (Twitterfeed in my case)
- Paste the link and follow the instructions.